Let's talk Fashion! (Somehow...)

Let's start by saying that I'm not the biggest fashionista out there. Fashion it's just not my thing. But that doesn't mean that I don't like clothes, shoes, dressing nicely and that I wouldn't want a room-closet... I just like what I like to wear, sometimes others might not like it, that's ok by me.And if I'm going to post Fashion posts it would propably be either some items I found interesting or a trend I might have heard of and liked ( or not), but I won't propably give advices and staff like that because again I'm not good at it. Having said that, this post is inspired by a film (book) that came out recently The Great Gatsby. I haven't seen the movie yet, because I want to read the book first (which I haven't read yet either), but I saw the trailer the billion articles, pictures etc on the internet and I listened to the soundtrack (which btw, is freaking awesome!). Not to mention that the 20's is my absolute favourite Fashion time period! I love everything about the fashion at  that time, sequins, feathers, sparkly dresses, the hear, the lipstick and mostly.. the shoes! So here's my "look" inspired by the 20's/The Great Gasby theme:




Links with stores with the items of the picture:


My Polyvore Set:

The great Gatsby Inspired look (20's)


Vero Moda hi lo dress
$23 - oliverbonas.com

Zara lace flat
zara.com


Turquoise handbag
amazon.com

SELECTED bracelet jewelry
$39 - nelly.com

Forever 21
forever21.com


 Share in the commends below your feelings about fashion,the 20's, the Great Gatsby any anyhing else you wish to share!



I have now available buttons of my blog!Grab one before you go and put it on your blog!Let me know if you want me to get your buttons too!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

'Grab a Blog Button'

asecrettokeepblog.blogspot.com

Twitter Updates

Meet the Author

Meet the Author
Film student, blogger and chocolate addict, currently in search of big adventures! Moved from Greece to England to chase something. I adore french cinema, vintage style and anything related to chocolate and cinnamon. I blog all the things I love and don't. xxxx Daniella