Recipe: Delicious Banana Smoothie!






Who doesnt love smoothies? I know I do ! I just started making some smoothies after hearing about them everywhere! So I decided to try make some with what I've got on the kitchen and this is my favourite one!It is a great way to start the day because it's not only delicious but also very nutricious and a great energy booster !

Ingredients:

1 banana
200ml milk
2tsp of oatmeal
1 tsp honey 
1 tbs dark grated chocolate

Directions:

Put everything on a blender and ... voilĂ  it is ready! 

TIP: Heat the honey a little bit so it will blend better with the rest of the ingredients!

Enjoy!

My Playlist:

Beneath your Beautiful- Labrinth ft Emily Sande
Some boys - Kathrine Mcphee (SMASH)
Broadway here I come - Jeremy Jordan (SMASH)






https://plus.google.com/u/0/116248632479133891635/" > Daniella on Google+
                                Follow on Bloglovin







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

'Grab a Blog Button'

asecrettokeepblog.blogspot.com

Twitter Updates

Meet the Author

Meet the Author
Film student, blogger and chocolate addict, currently in search of big adventures! Moved from Greece to England to chase something. I adore french cinema, vintage style and anything related to chocolate and cinnamon. I blog all the things I love and don't. xxxx Daniella