Nomination for best blog/Questions Answered!

Hey! I got nominated by : http://klimver.blogspot.gr/  for Best Blog (Thank you!) and here are the Answers to the questions that are required :

Questions:

  • Casual or formal? Casual
  • Favorite sport?  Tennis
  • A quote you like: (There are too many ...) "You say I dream too BIG I say you think TOO small." AND "I hope you live a life you're proud of .If you find that you're not I hope you find the strenght to start all over again.."-The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
  • What do you think about my blog ? I just found it  today but It seams great and you seem to really enjoy working on it .I enjoyed the reviews and the fashion posts(specially the prom one!Great dresses!)And I am looking forward to read more of it!
  • A talent of yours? Painting and maybe singing.. :D
  • Fashion or style? Style , as Coco Channel said: "Fashion fades away, only style  remains the same"
  • Favorite Season? Autumn (I know ... who likes Autumn.. I dont like Summer very much Because it is TOO hot and Spring gives me allergies :/ Thats why I love Autumn Its rainy and not too  hot or cold!
  • Do you like it when it rains? LOVE IT!
  • Define your blog in one word: Journal (I believe my blog is like my journal where I can share all my secrets , whatever type of secret either recipe,DIY, inspiration etc it is..I hope this is a good definition!)
  • Which is or was your favorite class on school? Theatre Studies and Literature




Here are my nominations for best blog:



Can't wait to read your answears ;)


(Answear the following questions!)
  • Casual or formal?
  • Favorite sport?
  • A quote you like:
  • What do you think about my blog?
  • A talent of yours?
  • Fashion or style?
  • Favorite Season:
  • Do you like it when it rains?
  • Define your blog in one word.
  • Which is or was your favorite class on school?
Don't forget to grab the bagde before you go!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

'Grab a Blog Button'

asecrettokeepblog.blogspot.com

Twitter Updates

Meet the Author

Meet the Author
Film student, blogger and chocolate addict, currently in search of big adventures! Moved from Greece to England to chase something. I adore french cinema, vintage style and anything related to chocolate and cinnamon. I blog all the things I love and don't. xxxx Daniella